Looking for the best hello June quotes and pictures, photos & images? We have rounded up some of the most beautiful Hello June images sayings, wallpapers, and pictures for you to welcome summer. May is the sixth month of the new year following may, with fresh energy and aspirations.
June 2020 will surely be a terrific one for all of you, where you will make new goals and try and be positive for the rest of the year. So bid goodbye May and welcome June with fantastic Hello June images, memes, gif pics, and for a great start of the new year.
It’s summertime and June the sixth chapter of the twelve months, and you should continue it with positive vibes, inspiration, and high energy.
Welcome June Quotes
- “How did it get so late so soon?” ― Seuss
- “He is beauty, inside and out.
He is the silver lining in a world of darkness.
He is my light.” ― Marie Lu
- “Sometimes, the sun sets earlier. Days don’t last forever, you know. But I’ll fight as hard as I can. I can promise you that.” ― Marie Lu
- “What a joke! Poor little rich girl’s fallen in love with the Republic’s most famous criminal.” ― Marie Lu
- “I’ve been searching a long time for something I think I lost.
I felt like I found something when I saw you back there.” ― Marie Lu
- You’re brilliant,”he says.”But you’re a fool to stay with someone like me.”
I close my eyes at the touch of his hand.”Then we are both fools.” ― Marie Lu
- “Green was the silence, wet was the light,
the month of June trembled like a butterfly.” ― Pablo Neruda
- “June has never looked more beautiful than she does now, unadorned and honest, vulnerable yet invincible.” ― Marie Lu
- “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.” ― Maud Hart Lovelace
- “Day, the boy from the streets with nothing except the clothes on his back and the earnestness in his eyes, owns my heart. He is beauty, inside and out. He is the silver lining in a world of darkness. He is my light.” ― Marie Lu
- “We can heal. Perhaps we can return to that same place we once stood, when we were both young and innocent.” ― Marie Lu
- “Now, as we stand three feet apart and stare at each other, I feel the full distance that comes with spending so much time apart, a moment filled with the electricity of a first meeting and the uncertainty of strangers.” ― Marie Lu
- “John glances at me. “We’re not going to make it.” Between us, Day has faded into a semiconscious state. If the brothers continue on and I run back to fight the soldiers, I’ll probably only take down a few before they overwhelm me. They’ll still reach John and Day.
John stops walking, and I feel Day’s weight shift over to me. “What—” I begin to say, until I see John pull the blindfold off of Day’s neck. Then he turns around. My eyes widen. I know what he’s going to do. “No, stay with us!”
“You need more time,” John says. “They want an execution? They’ll get one.” He starts running away from us. Back down the hall.” ― Marie Lu
- “We can’t possibly have a summer love. So many people have tried that the name’s become proverbial. Summer is only the unfulfilled promise of spring, a charlatan in place of the warm balmy nights I dream of in April. It’s a sad season of life without growth…It has no day.” ― Scott Fitzgerald
- “June cackled with delight, muttering, “Whoops!” as a car almost killed them.” ― Rick Riordan
- “He loved you.” ― Marie Lu
- “i have laughed
more than daffodils
and cried more than June.” ― Sanober Khan
- “Lots of people go mad in January. Not as many as in May, of course. Nor June. But January is your third most common month for madness.” ― Karen Joy Fowler
- “I turn even more flustered when I remember that I have actually pistol-whipped him in the face before. Romantic.” ― Marie Lu
- “That day was the beginning of my friendship with Sebastian, and thus it came about, that morning in June, that I was lying beside him in the shade of the high elms watching the smoke from his lips drift up into the branches.” ― Evelyn Waugh
- “Summer has no day,’ she said. ‘We can’t possibly have a summer love. So many people have tried that the name’s become proverbial. Summer is only the unfulfilled promise of spring, a charlatan in place of the warm balmy nights I dream of in April. It’s a sad season of life without growth…it has no day.” ― Scott Fitzgerald
- “I’ve looked over my shoulder for a decade,’ I whisper, ‘wondering what it was that was missing in my life. Turns out, all this time, it was you.” ― Marie Lu
- “I had a chat with May and I had a sweet talk with April but the lovely conversation that left me to ponder was the long talk I had with June. Mathematics came to tell me that May is 3, June is 4 and April is 5. ‘ This should have been the counting order’ Mathematics said to me, and added, if you add 3 and 5 you shall surely get 8 and if you find the mid of 8 you will get 4 which is June. Ask June why the disorder! So I quickly called June and asked, why have you change the order? June said, ‘my brother, in this era, you should least give men things which are in order. Let them ponder and put things in order and they will learn something better’. I had to ponder and wonder. Then June added, those who will ponder to know why I have change the order to be at the mid of the other shall get to the mid of the other and wonder why they are at the mid of the other and end the other in wonder but, those who would never see why they must ponder when they get to the mid of the other to know why I am there shall end the other in disorder. They shall end the other and wander in the end! I was quick to ask June, which other? June calmly said, the twelve disciples of the year. Disciples’? I asked. June quickly said, I mean months! In your journey of life, take a break as you journey and ponder over the journey; June concluded!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “There are two seasons in Scotland: June and Winter” ― Billy Connolly
- “We spent June and July in the Rockies, growing stronger, feeling feral in the untamed range of mountains.” ― Aspen Matis
- “Today has been a day dropped out of June into April.” ― M. Montgomery
- “At midnight, in the month of June, I stand beneath the mystic moon.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
- “I’ve never thought of describing her beauty as delicate, because delicate just isn’t a word that fits June… but here, now that she’s sick, I realize just how fragile she can be.” ― Marie Lu
- “June will break your heart. I can see it already. She’ll shatter you into a million pieces.” ― Marie Lu
- “I really miss him. I miss him so much. And I’m so sorry. I am so sorry for everything.” ― Marie Lu
- “One body doesn’t draw much notice. The trouble is when they start adding up.” ― E. Schwab
- “Stay safe. I want to see you again when all this is done.” ― Marie Lu
- “He’s right. I can’t deny it. I am the reason Day lost everything that matters to him.” ― Marie Lu
- “I’m not loyal enough to the Republic to stamp that loyalty right on my face. Leave that to June.” ― Marie Lu
- “I walked back to the front of the bakery to see a knot of people stalking our display for June. Apricot and lavender might seem like an unusual pairing, but it made perfect sense to me. Luscious, sweet apricots taste best when they’re baked and the flavor is concentrated. On the other hand, lavender likes it cool; the buds have a floral, almost astringent flavor. Lavender was a line drawing that I filled in with brushstrokes of lush apricot.” ― Judith Fertig
- “Day, the boy from the streets with nothing except the clothes on his back and the earnestness in his eyes, owns my heart.” ― Marie Lu
- “I lean my head against my knee and close my eyes. Even the illusion of June is enough to send a stabbing pain through my chest. Hell. I miss her so much.” ― Marie Lu
- “This is the smell of June, she wanted to write to Christopher… honeysuckle, green hay, wet linen hung out to dry…” ― Lisa Kleypas
- “You are not your father,” I say, holding his gaze with my own. “You’re Anded. You don’t have to follow in his footsteps; you have your own. You’re the Elector now. You don’t have to be like him.” ― Marie Lu
- “I don’t care about being happy. Only about being the best.” ― Sona Charaipotra
- “If you could not do much in the month of April with five letters, think of what really you can do with the month of May with three letters before you open the door of the month of June with four letters. Which is the break time for the entire twelve months of the year. Until you clearly understand how you are spending the year, you shall finish spending it and ponder over how you spent it, year after year! No one is absolutely free from excuses and the challenges of life. You just have to do something great with each day in the year!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “It means, Day, that you’re dying.” ― Marie Lu
- “End the first half with vigor; start the second with tenacity, and stay focused to the very end!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “The Republic’s most wanted criminal is just a boy, sitting before me, suddenly vulnerable, laying all his weaknesses out for me to see.” ― Marie Lu
- “I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.” ― M. Montgomery
- “He took my hand and held it against his chest, “Feel that? It beats for you.” ― Karli Perrin
- “The secret island had looked mysterious enough on the night they had seen it before – but now, swimming in the hot June haze, it seemed more enchanting than ever. As they drew near to it, and saw the willow trees that bent over the water-edge and heard the sharp call of moorhens that scuttled off, the children gazed in delight. Nothing but trees and birds and little wild animals. Oh, what a secret island, all for their very own, to live on and play on.” ― Enid Blyton
- “She’s pretty in a way that distracts me just like she did in the Skiz ring. No, pretty’s not the right word. Beautiful.” ― Marie Lu
- “In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.” ― John Steinbeck
- “But every now and then, when I steal a glance at the Girl, or feel her eyes on me, I helplessly drift back to thinking about her.” ― Marie Lu
Hello June Images (HD)
We hope you liked the collection of Hello June, wallpapers, quotes and images. Please share it with friends and family greeting them a wonderful onset of the summer season. You can share the pictures on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, and other websites.