Looking for two-faced people quotes? We have rounded up the best two-faced quotes, sayings, proverbs (with images and pictures) for all who have experienced betrayal, lie, and back-stabbing from your friends.
Two-faced people are hypocrites and dishonest, who always wear a mask for their selfish motives. They present “one face” at one time and another face at another and are liars. They are never honest with a friend, worker, or in relationships.
They may pretend to be your friend when you are around and then talk badly about you behind your back. They are filled with negative emotions like greed, jealousy, and hatred for people around, and thus they leave no chance to break your trust to accomplish their dreams whenever they can.
These fake people are toxic, so you should be very careful when considering someone as a real friend in your life. They display their plastic smiles and emotions to win your trust and show their true colors to you when you turn your back.
These double-faced quotes cover the topics of hypocrisy, betrayal, dishonesty, selfish people with sharp wit, sarcasm, humor, and eloquence. Being deceived by someone ungrateful is very hurting, so I hope these quotes make you feel that you are not alone with that feeling and bounce back with a lesson for life.
Quotes About Two Faced People
- “Everyone’s true colors show eventually.”
- Why does everyone have to be so two-faced?
- “What matters is who stays real behind your back.”
- “You’re just like a penny, two-faced and worthless.”
- “Don’t trip over your own words and fall into hypocrisy.”
- While you’re stabbing my back, you can kiss my behind too.
- “I think I need glasses. Everywhere I look people are two-faced.”
- Two-faced; It’s the latest trend, and everyone seems to be in style.
- “Remember, there are two sides to every story. Kinda like your face!”
- “Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.”
- “People will stab you in the back and then ask why you’re bleeding.”
- “Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.”
- “Being nice to the people you don’t like isn’t called two-faced, it’s called growing up.”
- “I’d rather deal with thick-faced people rather than wasting time with two-faced ones.”
- “I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”
- “I’d rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, instead of a friend who secretly puts me down.”
- “Never trust someone easily. You’ll never know they may be two-faced quickly.”
- “When people are two-faced, the only thing you’ll know for sure is that you can’t trust either of them.”
- “Everyone has two faces but often we see only one side of them so never judge anyone by there looks.”
- “I don’t need to have a bunch of fake friends. It’s much better to have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.”
- “I’d rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, instead of a friend who secretly put me down.”
- “Facebook is where hypocrisy, falseness, double standards, rumors, and depression meet up for coffee.”
- “Not only can people be two-faced but also two minded. Meaning that you may think something but don’t say it or say something but don’t think it. In other words, that means you are two-faced or minded.”
- “Two-faced people say nice things about you to your face, then tell others nasty things about you when you’re not around.”
- “It’s great how two-faced people come in groups! They’re stabbing each other in the back and are too ignorant to know it.”
- “Try not to stress over the shady people who betrayed you. I know it hurts, but the truth is that they were always shady, they’re never going to change, and you’re actually much better off now because at least you know who they really are”.
- People who face too many demands – two careers, two children – often scale back somehow. The Obamas scaled up.
- I do believe that any conflict has a better chance of being resolved if two people can come face to face.
- I try and be just completely me on stage. I try and put that across, and people seem to get that personality that I have, so I do try not to become two different people and two different faces.
- It seems to me that there are two kinds of trickery: the ‘fronts’ people assume before one another’s eyes, and the ‘front’ a writer puts on the face of reality.
- People are needed to take up the challenge, strong people, who proclaim the truth, throw it in people’s faces, and do what they can with their own two hands.
- I think when two people get together, their past is their past. Their reputations are reputations. You can only take someone the way you find them… on face value.
- We embrace two-legged beings, and can warm to four-legged beings, too, but for most people, six legs is pushing it. Most don’t need multi-eyed, antennaed face time.
- If we just stand at two opposite ends of the spectrum screaming in each other’s face, we’re never gonna get anything done. I don’t agree with a Trump voter, but why do they feel like that? Yes, some of those people are racist and have hateful opinions, but some of those people voted for him because they felt completely left behind.
- As soon as people see my face on a movie screen, they knew two things: first, I’m not going to get the girl, and second, I’ll get a cheap funeral before the picture is over.
- I belong to the Boston Biographers Group – and get my monthly ‘fix’ from them. Where else can I sit down for two hours with people who understand the challenge I face, daily, as a life-chronicler?
- ‘Broken’ is a story of two broken people coming together. I think every one of us can associate with it, as we all have faced a heartbreak sometime in our life.
- The interaction between human rights campaigners from Pakistan and India was a big taboo in the 1980s. When we started traveling to India to increase people-to-people contact between the two nations, we knew that we would face serious repercussions back home.
- People make you feel like a bad guy for asking for seven quid for your album, like you are slapping them in the face, when they’ll go and pay two grand for a scarf somebody knitted in a sweat shop and stitched a designer label on.
- I don’t want to just make music as I want to be legendary. I understand it has to be commercial as I have to feed my family. I am in between these two marks and they are not many people in this space. I want my work to my valued even if my face is forgotten.
Famous 2 Faced People Quotes and Sayings
These are some famous sayings from great leaders, writers, authors, and celebrities who perfectly describe how an artificial and pretentious people are.
- “Look twice at a two-faced man.”- Chief Joseph
- “If I were two-faced would I be wearing this one?” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.” ― William Shakespeare
- “Go put your creed into your deed, Nor speak with double tongue. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.” ― Socrates
- “Some girls must get so exhausted putting makeup on two faces every morning.”- Sarah Moores
- “I really hate two faced people, it’s hard to decide which face to slap first.” ― Yong Junhyung
- “The person portrayed and the portrait is two entirely different things.” ― Jose Ortega Y. Gasset
- “When I see you, I think “I wonder which face she sees when she looks into the mirror.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “Backstabbing is nothing new. In biblical times, King David experienced the pain of betrayal.” – Les Parrott
- “People who are two faced, usually forget which mask they are wearing at some point in their life.” ― Anthony T.Hincks
- “Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” – Eminem
- “Don’t be fooled by their masks. Fake people eventually show their true colors. Just wait until their mask needs cleaning.”
- “Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend.”- Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “The reason there are so few female politicians is that it is too much trouble to put makeup on two faces.” – Maureen Murphy
- “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” – Sara Shepherd
- “I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being good all the time. That would be hypocrisy.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “We have two kinds of morality side by side: one which we preach but do not practice and another which we practice but seldom preach.” ― Bertrand Russell
- “A question that always haunts me. Why can’t people just be real? It’s easier being real than pretend being real. Give yourself a chance.” ― Manasa Rao Saarloos
- Celebrity damages private life.
- I think that when you are famous every weakness is exaggerated.
- Fame is like caviar, you know – it’s good to have caviar but not when you have it at every meal.
- What a heavy burden is a name that has become too famous.
- Wood burns because it has the proper stuff in it; and a man becomes famous because he has the proper stuff in him.
- I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous.
- I do not like the man who squanders life for fame; give me the man who living makes a name.
- Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.
- How many famous and high-spirited heroes have lived a day too long?
- We all want to be famous people, and the moment we want to be something we are no longer free.
- A very quiet and tasteful way to be famous is to have a famous relative. Then you can not only be nothing, you can do nothing too.
- The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.
- I know I’m not supposed to have any opinions about politics, because I’m famous.
- I always want to say to people who want to be rich and famous: ‘try being rich first’. See if that doesn’t cover most of it. There’s not much downside to being rich, other than paying taxes and having your relatives ask you for money. But when you become famous, you end up with a 24-hour job.
- There is no fulfillment in things whatsoever. And I think one of the reasons that depression reigns supreme amongst the rich and famous is some of them thought that maybe those things would bring them happiness. But what, in fact, does is having a cause, having a passion. And that’s really what gives life’s true meaning.
- Nothing in life prepares you to be famous.
- Mum loves me being famous! She is so excited and proud, as she had me so young and couldn’t support me, so I am living her dream, it’s sweeter for both of us. It’s her 40th birthday soon and I’m going to buy her 40 presents.
- People hate me because I am a multifaceted, talented, wealthy, internationally famous genius.
- The whole celebrity culture thing – I’m fascinated by, and repelled by, and yet I end up knowing about it.
- I think there are a lot of people who really want to be famous, they really do. I don’t. It sort of gets in the way of the everyday things that I do.
- My aspiration isn’t to be famous; it’s to design clothes. If that gets me attention at the end of the day, cool.
- America is known as a country that welcomes people to its shores. All kinds of people. The image of the Statue of Liberty with Emma Lazarus’ famous poem. She lifts her lamp and welcomes people to the golden shore, where they will not experience prejudice because of the color of their skin, the religious faith that they follow.
- There has been a time on earth when poets had been young and dead and famous – and were men. But now the poet as the tragic child of grandeur and destiny had changed. The child of genius was a woman, now, and the man was gone.
- I was determined to make Renaissance Man Food Services and Herschel’s Famous 34 major players in a very tough industry.
- Since I was seventeen I thought I might be a star. I’d think about all my heroes, Charlie Parker, Jimi Hendrix… I had a romantic feeling about how these people became famous.
- Jack Palance was my distant uncle – that’s the family gossip. Growing up, my family knew everything about his face getting burned and scarred in the military and how that mutilation led him to become such a famous ‘heavy’ in films. I prayed for good scars of my own. Not just acne scars.
- If you want to be popular and famous, you can do it; it’s dead easy if you have that ego desire. But most of my ego desires as far as being famous and successful were fulfilled a long time ago.
- And I want to do it the right way, like everybody else, not just a famous figurehead that gets a job because he is a famous basketball player. I want to really learn the business.
- When I started out, I didn’t have any desire to be an actress or to learn how to act. I just wanted to be famous.
- When we were growing up our parents somehow made it clear that being famous was good. And I mistakenly thought that if I was famous then everyone would love me.
Two Faced Quotes and Sayings With Pictures
Hope you could relate to these two faced quotes, status message, pics and if you liked them feel free to share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, and more. If we have missed any of your favourite quote, please write us to the comment section below and we will be happy to add it to our list.