We gather here a collection of some of the most inspirational Joel Osteen Quotes that will give you a fresh and uplifting perspective.
We know . . . life can be tough sometimes.
But when you put your trust in our Almighty God, He will move the mountains, calm the troubled waters and turn the tables in your favor.
May these Joel Osteen Quotes bring you peace, comfort and strength.
Inspirational Joel Osteen Quotes
1. You may have big problems, but we serve a big God. Quit worrying. God is saying all is well.
2. Don’t let a temporary period of being uncomfortable keep you from a permanent blessing. Yes, it takes discipline. Yes, it’s uncomfortable. But your destiny is at stake.
3. God is going to put you at the right place at the right time. He’s going to send divine connections, people that will go out of their way to be good to you. You couldn’t make it happen. It’s the favor of God bringing you into your yes.
4. You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.
5. God is going to put you at the right place at the right time. He’s going to send divine connections, people that will go out of their way to be good to you. You couldn’t make it happen. It’s the favor of God bringing you into your yes.
6. God is directing your steps. Trust Him when you don’t understand. Trust Him when it feels like you’re going to the wrong way.
7. The Most High God is ruling in your favor. He’s going to rescue you from deep waters; He’s going to deliver you from powerful enemies.
8. When Jesus hung on the cross, He took all your mistakes, all your failures, all your weaknesses, and He forgave them.
9. Quit worrying about what everybody thinks. When you come to the end of life, you’re not going to stand before people and give an account of your life, you’re going to stand before God.
10. Your job is not your source; God is your source. He’s not limited by your salary, by your training, by your connections. He has ways to bless you that you’ve never thought of.
11. Don’t complain about who did you wrong and how unfair it was. If it were going to keep you from your destiny, God would not have permitted it. Shake it off and get ready for new doors to open, for new opportunities.
12. Things are about to turn in your favor. You’re going to defy the odds. People are going to know the Lord is on your side.
13. If somebody left you, you have to realize their part in your story is over. If they walked away, then you don’t need them. If God allowed it, then that means they’re not a part of your destiny.
14. Quit beating yourself up because you’re not where you thought you’d be. You’re not a finished product. God is still working on you.
15. God is not going to stop every difficulty, every bad break but He will give you the strength, the power, the grace to go through.
16. Things are about to turn in your favor. You’re going to defy the odds. People are going to know the Lord is on your side.
17. Don’t give up when it’s hard, when life’s not fair. Have faith in the middle. He will bring you through it.
18. Accept that you can’t control everything. The only thing you can control one hundred percent of the time is yourself.
19. Don’t let people talk you out of what God put in your heart. God didn’t put the promise in them; He put the promise in you.
20. The reason it’s called the past is because it’s done; it’s over; it’s history. Now do your part and let it go.
21. Anybody can be good to someone who’s good to them, but when you can be good to somebody who’s done you wrong, you’re exceptional.
22. You have to protect your peace. You weren’t created to live worried, upset or on edge.
23. Everything that happens is a part of God’s plan. Don’t get bitter. Don’t hold a grudge. Leave it in God’s hands.
24. Love is the most powerful force we have. Be good to somebody that hasn’t been good to you.
25. There will be a day where God is going to cause you to forget. You’re not going to wake up thinking about who hurt you; you’re going to wake up thinking about how blessed you are.
26. Don’t be frustrated because things aren’t happening as fast as you would like. Not every season is a growing season.
27. If you’ll be grateful where you are then God can get you to where you want to be.
28. When you get knocked down, you have to get back up again. God didn’t bring you this far to leave you.
29. God chose you because He knew you could handle it. You have the courage, the strength, the anointing, the favor.
30. Whether it happened twenty years ago or twenty minutes ago don’t carry negative baggage from yesterday into today.
31. God knows your value; He sees your potential. You may not understand everything you are going through right now. But hold your head up high, knowing that God is in control and he has a great plan and purpose for your life.
32. You’re not like everyone else. The Most High God has not only handpicked you, He not only chose you, but He set you apart. He made you uncommon.
33. God is about to overrule some things in your life, the injustice, the unfair situations. That’s not your destiny. He has a life of victory for you.
34. There is favor on your life that will cause you to prosper even in a desert. You will flourish even in famine. You don’t have to change jobs, change positions, change neighborhoods. God will cause you to succeed in the middle of the trouble.
35. God’s not trying to take something from you; He’s trying to get something better to you. If you’ll trust Him and do what you know you need to do, you’ll come into a new level of your destiny.
36. God has your best interest at heart. If He’s not answering a prayer, you have to trust Him.
37. We fight too many battles that don’t matter. If that battle is not between you and your destiny, then it’s a distraction. You have to learn to let things go.
38. You may not understand it, it may not make sense, but God knows what He’s doing. Pass the test.
39. Don’t take for granted what God has done. Keep it on the forefront of your mind. You’re not just lucky. His hand is on your life.
40. Your dreams may not have turned out exactly as you’d hoped, but the Bible says that God’s ways are better and higher than our ways, even when everybody else rejects you, remember, God stands before you with His arms open wide.
41. It takes courage to be different. It takes courage to not compromise. People will try to make you feel weak because you don’t go with the majority. The truth is you’re not weak, you’re strong.
42. God knows every person that’s done you wrong, every injustice, every bad break. He’s going to pay you back. You’re going to come out fully compensated, blessed, vindicated, honored. People will know that God has ruled in your favor.
43. Don’t live worried. There is a force working for you right in the middle of the storm that is greater than any force that’s trying to stop you.
44. Sometimes you need to thank God for what didn’t happen. Thank Him for the enemies He’s stopped that you knew nothing about.
45. God will not allow things to happen that won’t somehow move you toward your destiny and purpose.
46. You may not see it at the time, but God knows what He’s doing. It’s not random. It’s a part of His plan. Dare to trust Him.
47. Pain is a part of life. Stay in faith. Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
48. You don’t have to figure it all out. God knows what you need and He knows how to get it to you.
49. No matter what you go through in life, no matter how many disappointments you suffer, your value in God’s eyes always remains the same.
50. It doesn’t take much effort to do what everyone else is doing. A dead fish can float downstream; it takes a live one to swim upstream. It’s easy to be common. The pressure comes when you decide to be uncommon.
51. You don’t know what God is up to. You may feel overlooked, and nobody is giving you credit. Don’t worry. God knows how to promote you out of season.
52. When God brings it all together, it’s not going to be what you think. It’s going to be bigger, better, and more rewarding than you ever expected.
53. God doesn’t waste anything. It’s all a part of the process. The difficulties, the delays, the unfair situations, if we keep the right attitude, it’s working for our good.
54. Even though it may look bad, feel bad and be unfair, when it all comes together, God’s going to use it for your good.
55. Don’t waste your time worrying; God’s on the throne. He’s promised to work out His plan for your life. His plan is better than your plan.
56. Whatever God has put in your heart, declare that it will come to pass. You’ve got to speak favor into your future.
57. Don’t stay focused on the burden and miss the blessing. God has given you the grace to be where you are right now.
58. In difficult times, it makes a difference what you’re thinking about. Switch over to an attitude of faith.
59. God didn’t bring you this far to leave you. You have to get your joy back. If one dream dies, dream another dream.
60. You will always be the apple of God’s eye. He will never give up on you, so don’t give up on yourself.
61. When you refuse to compromise and not be squeezed into society’s mold, God will give you favor and cause you to stand out above the rest.
62. God has you in the palm of His hand. He sees what’s happening; He hasn’t brought you this far to leave you. He’s about to do something unusual, something bigger than you’ve imagined.
63. It may take longer than you thought but that’s okay, God’s timing is the right time. It may not happen the way you had planned, but God’s ways are not our ways. He knows what’s best.
64. People can dislike you without a cause. These are tests you have to pass. Stay on the high road. They don’t control your destiny.
65. Get ready; God’s about to surprise you. He’s already spoken to the right people. He’s already lined up the healing, the freedom, the promotion. It’s going to happen suddenly, when you didn’t see it coming.
66. It’s not luck, it’s favor. It’s God shining down on you making things happen that you couldn’t make happen.
67. God has a purpose for you to fulfill, an assignment for you to accomplish. He’s put the right gifts and talents on the inside.
68. Life is flying by. We don’t have a guarantee that we’ll be here tomorrow. Make the most of this day.
69. God doesn’t make any mistakes. He’s already designed your life, laid out every piece, down to the smallest detail.
70. No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up. God sees your resolve. He sees your determination. And when you do everything you can do, that’s when God will step in and do what you can’t do.
71. God wants us to stand out. When people look at us, they should think there’s something different about them. They’re a cut above. They’re committed, they’re faithful, they’re excellent.
72. Just when you thought it would never work out, God is going to surprise you. He’s going to bring you a great harvest, something that you never imagined.
73. If you want to see real joy, real fulfillment, be kind to people when there’s no reason, show mercy when you have the advantage, lift someone up when they pushed you down. Be the smile of God.
74. You may not be able to see it, but you have favor in the storm. God is pushing back the forces of darkness. He’s not allowing that trouble to keep you from your purpose.
75. When people try to push you down, God will lift you up. When they try to make you look bad, He’ll cause you to shine.
76. People may rule you out, they may tell you it’s not going to happen, but God has the final say. When He decides to bless you, He’s going to make something happen that you didn’t see coming.
77. In times of trouble, God is there for you. He will be your refuge and strength.
78. God already knows the end from the beginning. He knew every mistake you would make, and He’s already calculated a new route. You can still fulfill God’s best plan for your life.
79. Don’t put your hope in your circumstances or in people; they may let you down. Put your hope in the Lord.
80. Quit questioning God and start trusting Him!
81. The scripture says in James 1:19, “Be quick to listen and slow to speak.” If you’ll pause for a moment and let your emotions calm down, you’ll make better decisions.
82. Quit worrying about what everybody thinks. When you come to the end of life, you’re not going to stand before people and give an account of your life, you’re going to stand before God.
83. Many things God asks us to do are not fair. It’s not about being fair; it’s about passing the test. If you’ll do the right thing when it’s hard, God will make it up to you.
84. You don’t have to defend yourself. God said that He will defend you. He will protect your reputation.
85. When you’re sick, God calls you healthy. When the odds are against you, God calls you successful. God doesn’t call you what you are, He calls you what you can become.
86. Keep doing the right. God is building character in you, and you are passing that test. Remember, the greater the struggle, the greater the reward.
87. Making excuses will keep you from your destiny. You have to take the hand you’ve been dealt and make the most of it.
88. You may have had a lot of no’s, things haven’t worked out, but you need to get ready, yes is coming. God is about to open doors that would not open. He’s going to change people’s minds and cause them to be good to you.
89. Don’t be frustrated because it’s unfair. God is keeping the records. You’re not doing it just for them; you’re doing it unto God. God knows how to make it up to you.
90. It doesn’t always happen on our timetable or the way we thought, but I can assure you, God is a faithful God.
91. You may have big problems, but we serve a big God. Quit worrying. God is saying all is well.
92. Sometimes God will ask you to do things that you’re afraid of. You have to get out of your comfort zone. If you play it safe all your life, you’ll never reach your full potential.
93. In the dark times, when life feels unfair, you have to remind yourself that God is still in control. Refuse to worry. Instead, thank Him that He’s fighting your battles.
94. You haven’t seen anything yet. What God has in store this due season year is going to be bigger, better and more rewarding than anything you’ve seen in the past.
95. God has put a promise in your heart. Start praying again. Start expecting again.
96. God not only forgives, He restores. He makes you whole. He puts you back on the path toward your purpose.
97. It may be taking a long time, but if you’ll stay in faith, God will renew your strength and make a way where you don’t see a way.
98. What should have defeated you is going to increase you. You’re going to come out better, stronger, full of faith.
99. Don’t be surprised when God blesses you if everybody doesn’t celebrate you. Some people can’t handle your success. Instead of getting upset with them, remember that opposition is a sign that God has something greater, something that you haven’t seen.
100. You may feel like you’re surrounded by an army, but the truth is you’re surrounded by God’s favor.
101. You’re not going to understand everything but God has a purpose. He knows how to bring good out of it. Keep moving forward.
102. Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time; better yet, make the most of this moment.
103. God always makes the enemy pay for bringing the trouble. If you’ll keep the right attitude you won’t just come out, you’ll come out better than you were before.
104. God is not only guiding and directing your steps, but He’s lining up the people you need. He’s arranging things in your favor.
105. God promised that He’ll arm you with strength for every battle. We may not know what the future holds, but we know Who holds the future.
106. Keep doing the right thing. Keep going to work with a good attitude. You’re not working unto people; you’re working unto God. Your job is not your source, God is your source. He’s keeping the records. Your time is coming.
107. When you honor God, God will always honor you. You can’t give God something without Him giving you more back in return.
108. Don’t be surprised when you find yourself in situations that seem like all the odds are against you. God puts us there on purpose so that when He turns it around, nobody will get the credit except Him.
109. God is about to make things happen that you could never make happen. He’s going to turn that situation around without you having to fight the battle. The odds are for you. God is in control of your life.
110. Do the right thing when it’s hard, keep a good attitude when people are not treating you right, go the extra mile when nobody is watching.
111. It may not have worked out last time. That’s okay. Start believing again, get your fire back, stir your faith up. What God started in your life, He’s going to finish.
112. God doesn’t make any mistakes. If you’ll stay in faith, then what belongs to you will come to you at the exact right time.
113. Your job is to not try to make people like you, to change people’s minds about you. Your job is to run your race, to be who God has called you to be, and not worry about the critics and the naysayers.
114. God hasn’t failed you in the past; He’s not going to fail you now. Don’t get discouraged by the process.
115. God is greater than any difficulty. If you’ll stay in faith, He’ll take your test and make it into a testimony.
116. Remember who you are. You are a child of the Most High God. That’s where your value, your worth comes from.
117. Stop talking to God about how big your mountains are, and start talking to your mountains about how big your God is!
118. Your value, your self-worth doesn’t come from another person, it comes from your Creator.
119. You have to accept that some people, no matter what you do, are not going to like you. No matter how nice you are, they’re not going to approve of you. You have to be at peace with people not being at peace with you.
120. God pays attention. He’s keeping the records of who’s trying to push you down, discredit you, make you look small, talking behind your back. He’s adding up all the deficits and, at the right time, He’s going to balance your books.
121. You don’t have to live stressed out. God has you in the palm of His hand. He’s not going to fail you. He’s faithful to His promises.
122. God has crowned you with favor. He’s armed you with strength for every battle. He wouldn’t have allowed that challenge if He wasn’t going to turn it around and use it to your advantage.
123. What God started in your life He’s going to finish. He’s not just the author; He’s the finisher.
124. You may be up against some big enemies. Quit worrying; quit letting it upset you. The battle is not yours; the battle is the Lord’s.
125. God’s plan for your life is so much bigger than your own. What He has in your future is going to boggle your mind: the places He’s going to take you, the people you’re going to meet, the levels you’re going to reach.
126. What God has planned for you does not end in defeat, in failure, in mediocrity, in addiction, in dysfunction. Your story ends in victory.
127. Life is too short to waste your valuable time with the wrong people. To reach your highest potential, you have to surround yourself with eagles, with people that push you forward, people that make you better, people that help you to soar.
128. You don’t have to live upset and try to pay people back. You don’t have to straighten people out. Just run your race with purpose, focus, and joy. Learn to let things bounce off of you.
129. People may rule you out, they may tell you it’s not going to happen, but God has the final say. When He decides to bless you, He’s going to make something happen that you didn’t see coming.
130. The moment you pray, the Creator of the universe goes to work. It may not happen on your timetable or the way you thought, but He is a faithful God. What He promised you, He will bring to pass.
131. Your circumstances may look impossible, but the God who can do the impossible is working behind the scenes arranging things in your favor, turning negative situations around.
132. When you trust God, you know it’s all good. If the door opens, you thank Him. If it doesn’t open, you still thank Him.
133. Just as God opens doors, God closes doors. Don’t get stuck trying to hold on to something that’s over and done.
134. God is looking for you. He’ll keep pursuing you, keep calling you, keep nudging you. He loves you too much to leave you alone. He knows who you are. He breathed His life into you.