1. Don’t let the circumstances of your life dictate how you feel. A good mood doesn’t have to depend on external conditions. Peace of mind comes the moment you choose to be peaceful with any situation.
2. Remain cal in every situation because peace equals power.
Join our email list & get crowd-pleasing recipes, entertaining and decorating ideas, planning tips and more when you subscribe.
3. Your friends should motivate and inspire you. your circle should be well rounded and supportive keep it tight. Quality over quantity, always.
4. When you realize their nothing lacking, The whole world belongs to you – Laotzu
5. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. Rumi
6. We rise by lifting others.
7. God’s plan is always the best. Sometimes the process is painful and hard. but don’t forget that when god is silent, He’s doing something for you.
8. Life is full of disappointments, failures and setbacks. None of those things can permanently stop you. You have the power in you to overcome anything that life throws at you. There is nothing as powerful as a made up mind. Surround yourself with people who remind you that you matter, and support you in the ways that matter most to you. No person, situation, or circumstance can define who you are. Don’t give up, cave in, or stop believing that it’s possible. it’s not over until you win.
9. It’s impossible, said pride. It’s risky said experiance. It’s pointless said reason. Give it a try said ambition.
10. If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. Albert Eintein.
11. never give up on the things that make you smile.
12. You can never know the ripple effect you create with one tiny gesture of kindness.
13. Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have.
14. There’s that one person you’ll never get over no matter how long it’s been.
15. sometimes it is necessary to limit or eliminate your contact with certain individuals who bring you more misery than peace. Surround yourself with positive thinkers who are not always creating drama. Choose people who make your day brighter simply by being around them.
16. I release all things from the past year that has caused any negative attachment. I prepare and welcome new changes, new lessons and new adventures. I welcome new opportunities to grow emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
17. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. – Siranivi
18. Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try.
19. She did not need much. wanted very little. A kind word, sincerity, fresh air, clean water, A garden, kisses, books to read, sheltering arms, A cozy bed and to love and be loved in return.
20. When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don’t take it personally. it says nothing about you, but a lot about them.
21. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful. You are an extremely weak individual.
22. Positive outlook mindset leave that past behind. Accept what life has dealt you and learn from the things that tested you. Always be HOPEFUL and GRATEFUL, the best is yet to come.
23. Starting today… I will worry less. I will laugh more. I will stress less. I will appreciate more. I will LIVE more.
24. The difference between school, You’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.
25. It is not easy to live life sometimes. To face the world with a smile when
26. I love the kind of hugs where you can physically feel the sadness leaving your body.
27. You say 4 hour car ride. I say 4 hour live concert featuring ME.
28. OVERTHINKING is the best cause of unhappiness and misunderstanding
29. I’m stronger because I had to be. I’m smarter because of my mistakes. I’m happier because i have known sadness and I’m wiser because I’ve learned from my past.
30. Good things are coming. Just keep believing.
31. Sometimes. The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends.
32. Someday we will find what we are looking for… or maybe not. maybe we will find something much greater than that.
33. Just once I want to be hard to leave. I want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.
34. If someone won’t lift a finger to call you, see you, and spend time with you, It’s time for you to lift 5 fingers and wave goodbye.
35. If size really mattered the elephant would be king of the jungle.
36. Sometimes you need bad things to happen to inspire you to change and grow.
37. Stay positive. Work hard and make it happen.
38. once you become fearless, Life becomes limitless.
39. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
40. If you never give up, something great will eventually happen.
41. Do less with more focus.
42. Money can’t buy: 1. manners, 2. morals, 3. respect, 4. character, 5. common sense, 6. trust, 7. patience, 8. class, 9. integrity, 10. love
43. You smile is your logo, you personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark.
44. The smarter you get the less you speak.
45. the reason we struggle with insecurities is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.
46. make more moves and less announcements
47. Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.
48. Never stop trying. never stop believing. never give up. your day will come
49. making mistakes is better than faking perfections.
50. I’d rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I’m not.
51. I didn’t come here to participate, I came here to dominate.
52. Listen to the winner in you.
53. An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
54. Time is free bit It’s priceless.
55. Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.
56. Do something instead of killing time. because time is killing you.
57. A best friend won’t agree with you to make you happy. If anything they’ll say what needs to be said, no matter if you want to hear it or not.
58. happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.
59. Stop wishing your life was different and live the one you have. because it’s the only one you have got.
60. Change your thoughts and you’ll change your world.
61. Life is only as good as your mindset.
62. Someone shouldn’t need to be faced with your absence to value your presence.
63. Fill your life with adventures not things. have stories to tell No stuff to show.
64. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t invent with your mouth
65. The best time for new beginnings is now.
66. What you tell yourself every day will either lift you up or tear you down.
67. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
68. I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won’t happen twice.